The 4th International Conference on Engineering Mechanics and Automation (ICEMA-4) will be organised at University of Engineering and Technology on August 25÷26, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to provide an international forum on technologies and applications of Engineering Mechanics and Automation for scientific researchers. This is also a good chance for experiences exchange and international collaboration in these fields. The scope of the conference includes, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Fundamental Issues of Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanics with Climate Change and Environment
- Industrial and Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- River and Sea Dynamics
- Fundamental Issues of Mechanics of Solids
- Mechanics of Composite Materials and Structures.
- Fracture Mechanics and Fatigue
- Mechanics of Soil, Rocks and Porous Medium
- Technical Diagnostics
- Linear and Nonlinear Oscillations
- Dynamics of Multi-body Systems
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos
- Mechanics of Machines and Mechanism
- Computational Mechanics
- Industrial Automation
- CAD/CAM/CNC Systems
- Control Strategies and Algorithms
- Design Automation
- Intelligent Systems
- Machine Tools and Machinery
- Manufacturing Process Control
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Rapid Prototyping
Registration: May 15 2016
Abstract submission: May 30 2016
Notification of Acceptance June 15 2016
Full paper submission: July 15 2016
PUBLICATIONS: The oral papers which are considered and decided by the Programme and Publication Committee will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN index.
THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English.
REGISTRATION FEE: 600.000 VND/person.
The fees include: registration, daily tea/coffee, lunch.
Publication fee: 300.000 VND/paper and 300.000 VND for each extra proceeding.
Abstract does not exceed 200 words. Microsoft Word documents using Unicode font. The title using Times New Roman font 14 bold is in the centre. The Author’s name using font Times New Roman 11 bold, in the centre (without the title). The workplace uses Times New Roman font 11 italics root left, immediately after the author’s name. Write the names of the authors and the workplace of each group below.
Full paper does not exceed 8 pages. The guide presenting the full paper is attached to this message.
Phan Thi Cam Ly , University of Engineering and Technology, VNU
E3 building, 144 Xuan Thuy Road, Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel.: (84.4) 37549431
Fax: (84.4) 37547460
Dao Nhu Mai, Institute of Mechanics, 264 Doi Can Str., Ba Dinh Dist. Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: (84.4) 38326140
For more infomation, visit website: http://icema4.fema.uet.vnu.edu.vn/